EXTRACT OF INTERNAL REGULATIONS
Of compulsory fulfilment by residents and visitors of the Urbanization and as a complement of the Community Statutes and the Horizontal Property Law.
- Ensure that all Residents fulfil the stipulations within these Regulations.
- In the event of renting your apartment, inform, the occupants of the existing regulations.
- Deposit rubbish in sealed plastic bags in the containers at the times established by the Town Hall.
- Use the bins distributed within the Urbanization to deposit papers and other materials, except food.
- All boats must use the specified area to enter or exit the beach, at a speed of less than 3 knots.
- Damage plants, trees, lights and any other installation.
- All noise which may disturb other Residents.
- All ball games outside the sports area.
- The use of Barbecues (except in the top flats).
- Noisy parties at night.
- Throw cigarette ends or other objects from the apartment.
- Hang out the washing, rugs, etc. on the terraces.
- Water plants which dampen other terraces.
- Leave any types of objects on the stairs or landings such as shoes, bikes or rubbish bags.
- Place any type of sign on windows, doors, etc.
- Circulate on skates, skate boards, or similar on pedestrian paths, pool or garden areas, including minors.
- Circulate at more than 30 Km/h on the urbanization streets.
- Park outside the parking area.
- Use as a home any type of caravan or trailer.
- Use the common areas to eat.
- Use chairs tables and private sun beds in common areas.
- Animals in the pool of garden areas.
- Dogs without leads and if they are classified as dangerous: they must wear a muzzle.
- Feed cats.
IN THE POOLS
- Minors must always be accompanied by an adult. The community declines any responsibility for unaccompanied minors.
- You must shower before bathing.
- Use t-shirts or similar in the water.
- Balls, inflatable mattresses or similar in the water.
- No glass objects are permitted.
- Place towels or other objects on the sun beds for posterior use.